When earning your turns is on the schedule, the men's Burton [ak] Tusk GORE-TEX PRO 3L Jacket is in your pack. Its backcountry-specific design features absolute stormproof protection in the lightest, most breathable build possible. Technical features like a radio mic webbing loop help keep your most technical pursuits organized and make sure you're ready for whatever comes next.
GORE-TEX RGD Pro Shell 3-Layer Nylon 40D Plain Weave Fabric
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX Pro is GORE's ultimate, three-layer breathable fabric. It's designed for maximum ruggedness and extreme use while providing the trusted weather protection of GORE-TEX with maximum breathability, durability, and temperature regulation on the skin track or boot pack; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for high-intensity activities while maintaining the reliable weatherproof properties of GORE-TEX. Manages sweat by wicking moisture for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during extra-high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Internal abrasion-resistant tape; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Two-way center front zipper; Articulated patterning for mobility; Backpack-friendly design; RECCO® reflector and reflective details; StormForm Contour hood with 2mm Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Radio mic access zipper and webbing loop and radio mic loop at collar; Utility loop inside chest pocket; Shaped cuffs; Pit Zip vents; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Interior power mesh climbing skin-compatible dump pockets, radio pocket inside chest pocket, zippered chest pocket, zippered high hand-warmer pockets, and zippered internal chest pocket; Zippered sleeve pocket with detachable tethered scraper
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing