Travis worked with our experiMENTAL Division to design this dream freestyling directional freerider. Ultra light, smooth riding basalt construction that can handle power and an oversized terrain mindset. Low spin weight tips and tails and a balsa enlightened core for nimble precision and extra rotations where applicable. Dream big!
Art by Kim Krans (@ kim_krans) , artist, author, and creator of The New York Times bestseller, The Wild Unknown Tarot. “True to its name, this board is an epic tribute to the force of the Orca. I used a super traditional pointalism technique to create the gradation of the whale’s body, and we let all the magic come from its single eye. The idea here is that this board carries you through the depths of backcountry, and the Orca’s eye is your compass along the way. There is no getting lost” ~Kim Krans
- Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Glass:Tri-ax / Bi-ax Fiber
- Top: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- OP+ Construction: Light, Environmentally Nice, Strong
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Magne-Traction Effortless Edge Hold: Serated Steak Knife Technology Turns Ice Into Powder!
- Apex Freeride Pow Ripper Meets Resort Slashing Daily Driver
- Floaty Nose, Tight Sidecut, Maximum Power Tail