Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, bluesign™-approved recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect against moisture
- 60-g PrimaLoft™ Gold Insulation Eco is made from 55% post-consumer recycled content, and is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains warmth when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth