Shrug off the storm, shift into high gear, and ride on. The women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Upshift Jacket combines trusted breathability and storm protection with a smart lining that responds to your body heat to help regulate your temp. The storm hood blocks out wind and snow without blocking your vision.
GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric
Living Lining® Mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh
- Slim articulated fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you and shaping at the elbows and shoulders
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; Mapped with embossed taffeta and small hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Ergonomic zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; StormForm Contour hood with Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Two-way center front zipper; Shaped cuffs; Reflective details; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets with interior card pocket, interior power mesh dump pocket, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing